Introductory Dental Check-up and Clean $199
Smile with this $100 of saving off the full retail price.
Clean teeth and gums are essential to oral health and general well-being. This includes daily brushing, flossing, healthy diet and regular check-ups with your dentist.
At your dental exam and clean appointment, we will do a thorough examination of all oral tissues and enhance your daily dental care routine by removing the stains and build ups on teeth and developing an individual care plan to help you care for your teeth and keep good oral health.
What to expect during your dental check-up and clean appointment:
- Evaluation of your overall health and oral hygiene
- Check your bite and jaw joint for problems
- Oral Health instructions demonstrating proper brushing and flossing techniques
- 2 Bitewing dental x-rays if necessary or any other diagnostic procedure
- Evaluation of your risk of tooth decay and gum disease or the need for restorations or tooth replacement
- Removal of stains and deposits on your teeth to prevent/ treat gum disease by ultrasonic cleaning and polishing.
What can dental X-rays detect?
X-rays are an important diagnostic tool. By taking X-rays, your dentist is provided with a comprehensive assessment of the health of your mouth:
- Small areas of decay between teeth not visible in the mouth
- Problems with existing fillings, root canals, crowns or bridges
- The presence and severity of gum disease
- Abscesses or other sorts of infections
- Tooth development issues and development of wisdom teeth
- Cysts and some types of tumours
- Traumatic injuries such as tooth and bone fractures
- Proximity of teeth to nerves and sinuses before dental extraction or Implant procedure